Saturday, June 6, 2009

A New Site - HandemadeNews

I know you guys have been wondering where I've been. I had to take a break, but I have been creating. I've made several items in the past month and I've been working on some patterns of my own.

There's a new site on the web, HandmadeNews. I found the site while checking my store on ArtFire. It's a nice site with open, reasonably priced ad space. The space is $2.00 per unit blocks starting as low as 5,000 clicks averaging a low price of $10.00 for your ad space.

You can run your ads on several pages of the site, the choice is your's but please, when you upload your ad don't do what I did. I wasn't satisfied with the pic I used and now there's a blank space there, so be sure your add is exactly what you want it to be.

The service is quick and easy to use. They boast their readers are primarily Caucasian females ranging from ages 18-49, most without children. Got any ideas?? I hear your thinking. Their marketing is targeted towards crafters, artisans, buyers and sellers of all things handmade

So people get over there and check it out. Grab a piece of the advertisement at such a small fee it's hard to pass up. Get in on the ground floor, there is plenty of space. Let me know what you think.

No comments: