Monday, March 2, 2009

Sharing Words of Wisdom

Once you say you're going to settle for second, that's what happens to you.. - John F. Kennedy.

Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss it, you will land among the stars.. - Les Brown Always aim high!


How did we do last week concentrating on just one something to make us feel GREAT?!
These aren’t ‘Affirmations’, look at these as motivators, words of ‘Wisdom’. We all need something in our lives to keep us going, to remind us of who we are, where we come from and where we’re headed.

The sayings, the words I heard as a child and a young adult, coming from my elder’s, have come back to comfort me later in my adult life. I share these at the right times and moments with my friends and family. My kid’s love them. Of course, they laugh, but they love them.

This week I need you to think about what is said above by President Kennedy and Les Brown. Use these words of ‘Wisdom’ this week to motivate you. I will be using these this week also to help me. I like to post these on my refrigerator each week so I can constantly be reminded of what to expect this week. To remind myself where my head is.

Wednesday, I will be updating my blog to share some of the things I’ve worked on in the past week. Check back for a treat, a look into my personal day of work.

No comments: