Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Affirmations

'Early to bed, early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise.'

Now tell me someone who said that? Is it really necessary that we know or is it more important that we heed the lesson to be learned here. I think it's the lesson. It's a fun way to learn.

We all need our rest, how else can we create. For me early to bed is around 2 a.m - 4 a.m., up at about 10 a.m to 2 p.m. Got my early mixed up. I've been told I've always been this way. Even wore summer clothes in the winter and winter clothes in the summer. A backward kid, but I'm changing, slowly.

Well any who, what I want to share is that starting soon I will be sharing my favorite affirmations with you guys, one a week, on Sunday's. One a week, one for you to work with and think about. A whole week to focus, not to be bombarded daily with an affirmation to sink your teeth into and you're still trying to bite off the one from yesterday.

I hope these will be helpful and fun. I know I love them and they can be food for thought.

Love you guys, stay busy, stay creative, stay kind and loving.

No comments: