Wednesday, July 16, 2008

A NEED TO SHARE

Our Deepest Fear
"Our deepest fear is not that we are
inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we
are powerful beyond measure. It is our
light, not our darkness that most
frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am
I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented,
fabulous? Actually, who are you not to
be? You are a child of God. Your playing
small does not serve the world. There is
nothing enlightened about shrinking so
that other people won't feel insecure
around you. We are all meant to shine, as
children do. We were born to make
manifest the glory of God that is within
us. It's not just in some of us; it's in
everyone. And as we let our own light
shine, we unconsciously give other
people permission to do the same. As we
are liberated from our own fear, our
presence automatically liberates others."
MARIANNE WILLIAMSON
This is one of the first things you see upon entering my home and I've made copies for all those around me that mean so much to me. Hopefully to keep them inspired and mindful of the greatness they poccess. I hope this finds you and touches you as well.
Sherryl

No comments: