Thursday, August 11, 2011

Leaf Trimmed Wristlets - FREE



I know you've been wondering where has she been. Has she stopped blogging all together, well, no. I've been really, really busy this summer and not counting it has been extremely hot in good ole MO.

I took my son back to school this past Monday and every corn field I passed in KS was burned, dry, golden... maybe a partial green stalk here or there. I don't think this is what was meant by amber waves of grain.

While the grass in my front and back yard were turning a little brown, the tomato plant in my Topsy Turvy struggled to survive, I sat in the ac creating this pattern. It's amazing sometimes how things just come to you. I have so many incomplete items to finish an while finishing hats for the fall, I saw matching wristlets, so I set about to create them.

I've made it a bad habit of seeing creations and not recording them. It's not like I don't have a journal or tape recorder, they just don't seem to come to mind when I'm working. Now if I only had that Dragon thing, that takes dictation I'd be all right, it would certainly make entering patterns into docs easier and also blogging. That's just one of the things on my to get list in the future. Had to purchase a new camera this summer, the other one decided it was tired, the on switch is stuck.

This pattern is versatile. It can either be Wristlets or Fingerless Gloves. The choice is yours. I give directions for both.

I listed the pattern today in my shop on ETSY. If any of my followers are interested please contact me and for the next week I will send you a FREE copy.
This offer is good until August 18, 2011.

I have several other patterns I'm working on and writing to share and sell. They should be ready soon, the kids are back in school, the house is clear, quiet and the computers are free.

Visit often to see what's new. Don't forget to visit my Favorites page to see what's happening at ETSY.

No comments: