Friday, December 24, 2010

Happy Holidays


It's been a while since we've been together and nearing the end of the year, I feel it's time to share some thoughts with you.

I've spent the last month picking items from ETSY adding them to my blog's favorites as gift suggestions, I've even purchased a few myself. I hoped you dropped by and enjoyed the suggestions and found something from my list to purchase for your friends and family.

During the month like most I've been busy preparing for the holidays and the upcoming year, looking forward to both, joy for the new and sentimentality for the past. There is always so much we wish we could have accomplished this past year and so much more we want to accomplish this coming year. Rest easy my friends, there is always time. Remember there is a time to work, a time to play, a time to pray.

For the upcoming year I would like for us all to be happy even during trying times. Be healthy, take care of yourselves, if you're no good to you then you're no good for anyone else. Be giving, at all times, if only a smile to a stranger, it all comes back. Play and laugh often, it's good for the soul but above all pray. Pray for healing and love for yourselves, friends, family, your enemies, the world. Like it or not, we are all in this together. On this note I want to say....until 2011

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!!

Be safe, be kind, be joyous!

PS - Please, hang up the phones, no texting or drinking while driving, the life you save might just be your own.

No comments: